Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Seoul Sacrifice

Today was a work day.  No pictures to share, no grand adventure into the city.  In fact, today was just any other day.  It was coming and I knew it would, but somehow I didn't expect that I would be so disappointed to not have another day around the city.

The good news is that my feet were in great need of some rest.  So tonight it is about a classic Robin Williams movie "Club Paradise" some chocolate and sweets.  Of course, I had a nice dinner with $0.99 beers.   I cannot remember the last time I had a beer for $0.99.  That made the dinner worth it.

So not a lot to say about Korea today, except I wish I had more time here to visit the place.  I look at my pictures and I feel I did pretty good.  I just hope I have more time to take pictures.  This country is really wonderful, and I think there is so much to be learned in places like Korea.  I'm very tempted to stay for a bit longer, but at the same time -- I miss my family.

No comments: