Friday, December 14, 2007

The Dream

As you know, Sara and I like to climb. We have made this a priority of our life, and do our best to get out and do some long weekends and lots of climbing. This year we are heading to Red Rocks Nevada. I can hardly wait -- we leave the day after Christmas and will get six days of climbing before returning on the 2nd of the new year.


As I dream about the climbing in Nevada, I have started to dreaming about my own climbing walls. We have in our yard a woodshed. The thing about having a woodshed is that we don't have a place to burn the wood. In fact, it should be sold for a couple hundred dollars. The shed is sheltered, sturdy, and that would give me motivation for clearing out all the crap in there...besides selling the wood.

Ah, the dream continues...

No comments: